...timdevries...

snapshots of life

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tim reckons he's a bit of a photographer... so he took some photos. This writing has been done post-2xcomments... taken on Saturday the 4th of November. These images are copyrighted, so if you think about publishing them without permission - you'd better think again.

And yes, I can copyright God's images...






7 Comments:

  • At 7:55 am, Blogger Sonya said…

    where are these pics from?

     
  • At 8:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That middle picture owns. I wonder who took those? I'd pay them a lot of money to take some pictures of me.

     
  • At 8:46 am, Blogger Matt said…

    That was the sunset on Nov 4th from the driveway in front of my house.

    wicked cool.

    ((Note: Tim to make your links open in a new browser you need to add target="_blank" after the link address and before the > tag.))

     
  • At 11:50 pm, Blogger Miss Leman said…

    oi you changed the link to 'lemon'!!

     
  • At 10:18 am, Blogger Sonya said…

    am looking foward to some pics from the concert ;)

     
  • At 11:22 am, Blogger ...timdevries... said…

    me too actually! I'm trying to locate some. I only have one...

     
  • At 12:30 pm, Blogger Sonya said…

    I think I know the one you're talking about...;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home