It's just one of those 'questions' that I just felt like saying. In regards to you Lawz... there is an element of truth to it. But at the same time, does the 'free choice' that we have made here become 'lock and loaded' once heaven is the place of eternal living? I only say that because of what Isaiah says about the fall of Lucifer.
at the same time... I'm comparing a place of perfection to living in these times.
I think you're just angry Laura that I havent inlcuded you on my list of friends that are linked on my blog. If you look, you will see that you are there now.
Married to Sonya
Twins Sophia and Malachi - 2.5yrs old.
One on the way - Due at Christmas!
Year 6 Teacher
Play with all the new ICT gear... then facilitate the ongoing discussion around best teaching practice with it all.
7 Comments:
At 2:30 pm,
tim said…
Is that air you're breathing now?
At 6:37 pm,
Miss Leman said…
Haven't we already made our choice?
At 5:01 pm,
...timdevries... said…
It's just one of those 'questions' that I just felt like saying. In regards to you Lawz... there is an element of truth to it. But at the same time, does the 'free choice' that we have made here become 'lock and loaded' once heaven is the place of eternal living? I only say that because of what Isaiah says about the fall of Lucifer.
at the same time... I'm comparing a place of perfection to living in these times.
At 3:17 pm,
Miss Leman said…
Are you not also comparing humanity to angels? They obviously have the freedom to worship God at will still in heaven - but humans?
At 5:19 pm,
...timdevries... said…
I think you're just angry Laura that I havent inlcuded you on my list of friends that are linked on my blog. If you look, you will see that you are there now.
At 9:58 pm,
Miss Leman said…
Oh so now you feel inclined to call me a friend since I invited you to my 21st huh? :P
At 10:25 am,
Sonya said…
Did Lucifer have free choice?
Post a Comment
<< Home